The grandkids wanted a new basketball goal for use on our tennis court. The old on was 12 years old and although the pole was good the plywood backboard was soft and falling apart and you could not lower it. The tennis court builder recommended Goalrilla and he was spot on. My son and daughter played basketball as kids and this system has blown us away with its quality engineering and simplistic assembly. Would recommend to anyone as once you see the quality of these goals it is worth every bit of coin.
Choose Your Backboard Size
What Makes Goalrilla Basketball Rings The #1 Selling In-Ground Systems in Australia and the USA?
- A Lifetime Warranty Including The Glass
- Height Adjustable- Dream Of Dunking? Now’s Your Chance
- Rock Solid Anchor System- No Tipping Over During Heavy Play or Wild Weather. System Can Be Moved When You Move.
- Stands The Test Of Time- Dupont Powder Coated All Steel Construction To Resist Weathering
- Pro-Style Flex Rims For Arena Feel And Strength To Withstand The Toughest Of Play
- Over 20 Years Of Innovating In-Ground Anchored Basketball Systems
Become The Best With Goalrilla Basketball Hoops
With tempered glass backboards, steel-welded frames, and rims that can take a pounding. Your GOALRILLA goal is unyielding. We continue to innovate and design the best basketball systems in the world. We innovate, while others imitate.
Goalrilla provides basketball fans all over Australia with the highest quality rings available. Designed to withstand the harshest elements and the hardest dunks, you can expect more from our basketball hoops.
As Easy As 1, 2, 3
Call 1100 Dial Before You Dig to check for underground assets. Dig a hole 500 x 500 x 1000 deep.
Pour you concrete to court level and insert provided rebar and anchor kit.
After at least 72 hours of curing, assemble your system and raise it into position.